This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.tuanrecords.ro. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal information including but not limited to your name and email address
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you use our contact form.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. We may use your information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to The King’s Singers.
- To provide information to you relating to other artists, products or services that may be of interest to you.
- To inform you of any changes to our website or services.
- If you have engaged in our projects, we may provide you details of similar projects, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you and the purposes of processing. Should you wish to acquire this information, update this information and/or delete this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
Storing your Personal Data
We take precautions to protect your personal data both online and offline. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically; sending such information is entirely at your own risk. In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to a third country or an international organisation. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.